Sonovision Canada Inc. is a leading provider of Technical Documentation Services to clients across North America. Our staff of exceptional Subject Matter Experts (SME) help our clients in the Aerospace, Military and Commercial Sectors achieve time-to-market objectives and cost goals. Our global approach and decades of Technical Documentation experience allow us to meet these goals and objectives without sacrificing quality.
Our expert staff is comprised of dedicated Project Managers, Technical Writers, Authors, Illustrators, Editors, Courseware Developers, Desktop Publishers, Translators and language Technical Accuracy Check (TAC) specialists, along with other support staff, which allows Sonovision Canada Inc. to provide our clients with a complete turnkey documentation solution or just enough help to allow them to meet their end client requirements.
We are experts at producing Technical Documentation using a variety of documentation standards such as the ATA-2200 standard, the S1000D standard, and the S2000M standard – to name a few – as well as all MIL-SPEC documentation standards for both the Canadian Department of National Defence and the United States Department of Defense.
Sonovision Canada is registered under the Controlled Goods Program (CGP) as administered by Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) and is certified under the ISO9001:2008 & AS9100C aerospace standard. Sonovision USA is certified to the ISO9001:2008 & AS9100C aerospace standard.
- Publications Management Services
- Writing and Updating of Technical Publications
- Graphic and Illustration Services
- Electronic Publishing Services
- Project Management
- Technical translation
- Common translation services
- Design (CATIA V5)
- Development (drawings)
- Documentation (user guides, spare parts lists, etc.)
- Certifications (explosive atmosphere, lifting, etc.)
- Prototyping (with proximity to customer)
- Industrialization (including First Article Review)
- Small and medium batch production (from 1 to 1000 units)
- Stock / worldwide logistics
- Calibration / maintenance / repair
- Recycling / Scrapping
- Provisioning and management of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) tools
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)
- Through-life support (ILS, LSA, MSG-3, RCM optimization, logistics databases, maintenance analysis)
- Reliability and statistics
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) to improve reliability
Québec H4N 2R1 Montréal