Disinfection of industrial sites
In the context of the Covid-19 health crisis, the Ortec Group is mobilised to fulfil your industrial site disinfection requirements.
We care about the health and safety of our teams and those of our clients: we use all the specialised disinfection devices while strictly following all health and environmental rules.
Safety and appropriate operating procedures
Our operators hold the Biocide certificate in accordance with the provisions of the French order dated 9 October 2013, pertaining to “the conditions in which professional users may carry out their activity”.
We perform a specific risk analysis and use context appropriate operating procedures.
A special COVID-19 training course is provided to all our technicians and they receive a specific briefing prior to each intervention. Furthermore, we have implemented a “VigiCovid” verification solution in order to ensure safe working conditions and the traceability of disinfection missions.
- Experience and relevant qualifications
- Environmentally friendly biocides
- A large inventory of equipment, that complies with standards and is kept in good working order
- Specific on-call duty system
- Context appropriate operating procedures
- An environmentally friendly waste management system
- Training courses and accreditation for all relevant employees, in compliance with requirements, in order to work safely and securely.
- A multi-skilled, responsive company which runs operations smoothly.
- Security boots or security shoes with shoe covers
- Waterproof overalls with a hood
- Latex gloves
- Protective mask with ABEK-P2 filter
- Waterproof chemical resistant gloves
- Safety goggles